- “Toward a Nonideal Approach to Immigration Justice,” Palgrave Handbook of Philosophy and Public Policy, ed. by David Boonin (New York: Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming, 2018).
- "Borders and Immigration," The Oxford Handbook of Feminist Philosophy, ed. by Kim Hall and Ásta (Oxford: OUP, forthcoming, 2018).
- "Immigration and Borders," Bloomsbury Companion to Political Philosophy, ed. by Andrew Fiala (New York: Bloomsbury Press, 2015)
- "Feminist Perspectives on Globalization," Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, co-authored by Serena Parekh McGushin (2014)
- "Do Duties to Outsiders Entail Open Borders? A Response to Wellman," Philosophical Studies, 169:1 (online in 2012; in print in 2014), pp. 123-32
- "Immigrant Admissions in the Nonideal World," in Immigration et Justice Sociale: Les Defis Actuels, ed. by Christine Straehle and Josian Ayoub (Quebec: Presses Universitaires de Lavalin, 2009), pp. 53-74
- "The Open Borders Debate on Immigration," Philosophy Compass, 4:1 (2009), pp. 1-9
- "Who Pays for Gender De-institutionalization?" in Gender Identities in a Globalized World, ed. by Ana Marta Gonzalez (Amherst, NY: Humanity Books, 2008), pp. 53-74
- "Immigrant Admissions and Global Relations of Harm," Journal of Social Philosophy, 38:2 (2007), pp. 274-91
- "American Neo-Nativism and Gendered Immigrant Exclusions," in Feminist Interventions in Ethics and Politics, ed. by Barbara Andrew, Jean Keller, and Lisa Schwartzman (Lanham, MA: Rowman and Littlefield, 2005), pp. 213-32
- "Culture, National Identity and Admission to Citizenship," Social Theory and Practice, 30:4 (2004), pp. 559-83
- Migration in Political Theory: The Ethics of Movement and Membership, edited by Sarah Fine and Lea Ypi," Ethics and International Affairs, 30:4 (2016); also online here.
- Immigration Justice, by Peter Higgins, Social Theory and Practice, 41:3 (2015), pp. 560-66
- Immigration and the Constraints of Justice: Between Borders and Absolute Sovereignty, by Ryan Pevnick, Ethics, 123:3 (2012), pp. 617-22
- Political Solidarity, by Sally Scholz, Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (2010)
- Women and Citizenship, ed. by Marilyn Friedman, APA Newsletter on Feminism and Philosophy, 6:2 (2007), pp, 23-4
- People Out of Place: Globalization, Human Rights, and the Citizenship Gap, ed. by Alison Brysk and Gershon Shafir, Perspectives on Politics, 3:2 (2005), pp. 413-14
- Feminism and Citizenship, by Rian Voet, Ethics, 110:3 (2000), pp. 643-45